Life Right Now

I guess you can say my life right now is pretty good, I mean there are some ups and downs, one problem in particular that driving me crazy but other than that, its ok. I guess I just needed to vent about whats going on lately.
My boyfriend left for ocean city, maryland last week, and my parents got back from their trip to Bermuda last friday. Since they got back, my dads been drinking nonstop and starts the stupidest fights ever with me and my mom. He's just driving me insane right now. Like, last night he got pissed off, I don't even know what caused it, but he opened the door and let my Shih-Tzu, scrappy, out the door and it was midnight. So I had to chase my dog down our road and into the woods to get him back. I was barefoot, didn't have my phone with me, and he had locked me out of the house. Crazy, right. So i rang the doorbell until my mom let me in. Thanfully, she had been in my room watching TV becuase we were both avoiding my dad at all costs, so she could hear me.
My boyfriend Brett has actually been really great. He listened to me vent to him over the phone earlier today and offered his advice, but somehow I think telling my dad that he's an alcoholic and that he needs help is just going to make my dad even more mad.

On the brighter side of things though, my brother called today and decided that as my birthday present, he bought two tickets, one fore me one for him, in the second row center section for projekt revolution this year, even though we both really just want to see the revolution stage, but oh well.
Me and my friend also bleached our hair and dyed part of it blue, so my parents are pissed about that too. Ranting and telling me that its ridiculous and a waste of money, that it looks atrocious blah blah blah. Oh well..

Anyways, I doubt anyones going to read this but if you do, I was just wondering if you had any idea what to do about my dad, O and my boyfriends birthday is coming up too. Anyone have any birthday present ideas?
July 17th, 2008 at 10:24am