my confession

to whom it may concern,
you may not even know who you are honestly. but i do. and i want you to know that your all i can think about. day in and day out. your face, your laugh your smile, that mop top you call hair. its almost as if you were haunting me. this love i have for you has been a steady obsession that can't be stopped or helped. because if i was to be with you it would hurt far to many people. i know your always telling me i should put myself before anything but honestly i cant, not this time. no matter how much i love you. so thats why i can't even tell you how i feel no matter how much this is killing me. it's like no matter what i do i can't win. i'm reminded of a jesse mccartney song well a particuar line in it " i should'nt love you , but i want to i just can't turn away...i don't know how to make a feeling stop" and yet another line form the same song suits this as well " it's getting hard to be around , theres so much i cant say" so this is my farewell i love you more than words can say and just the thought of you and me together sends my heart beating madly in my chest, but it just can't be. not just because of the hurt it would cause but because i don't even know if you feel the same for me. but i guess i'll never know so this is my farewell. someday maybe you'll look at me and see the love you've always needed but for now i have to let you go.
brooklynn
April 21st, 2007 at 11:53pm