Flaunting Hatred, No Matter How Harsh

I'm in a state of imense depression today. I'm feeling little hope right now. Just one of those days, I guess....I hope.
I wish there was more to do here, more people to hang out with. I look foward to Summer but Summer never looks foward to me. I often find myself searching for things to do and people to talk to. But no one is ever around to hear me cry out for someone to just...Talk to.
I have friends, but not ones I can rely on to call ME to hang out, to text ME with party information, to let ME know when somethings up.
To be honest. I have very few people in my life to go to for anything.
Not to mention, me and my boyfriend are having a lot of rough times.
The most emotional rollarcoaster ever. He makes me happy, he's such a good bf. I just feel so bad because I could never return the same amount of unconditional love as he does for me. I guess that just adds to the pain of not really having people around.
I don't really know where I'm going with this...Exactly.
But I just feel a little hated.
Just a tad.
And when everyone else fails to be there for me, this is what I'm left with....

wow, that couldn't have been more depressing.
sorry if i ruined your day when you read this.
some commentary, NICE commentary would be much appreciated.
thanks.
July 18th, 2008 at 05:22am