Holy shit-an update!

Ugh.
So, I thought the last part of my Josh Farro story was going to be when Madden was born, but obviously, my fingers and mind had another thing coming. I promise, there will be no more baby killing in that story, and I hope to be able to end it soon!
Why?

I'm starting to write a Rob Dyrdek story. You know, the guy from Rob and Big? I've been watching that show a lot lately. Sure, Rob isn't really the cutest person, but I have a really good idea!

Also, I've got the first two and a half chapters of the Shaun story written so far! Fear not Shaun White fans! There is much more to come!

I'm sad to report that I've given up on the Gerard-vampire sequel. Nothing was coming to me, so I'm not writing it. However, I'm trying to write more of the Cayden/Pete sequel because I know you've all been waiting for that!

As for Primadonna and Diary Of Janie, I'm not really sure. I wish I could be able to write them, but, once again, nothing is coming to me!

I'd also like to tell you that, as of right now, whatever stories of mine are on quizilla are staying there. My Ryan Sheckler story was going nowhere, so I'm leaving it there. Although, I might move some more one shots and edit them for all of you!

~Paigey! the Almighty(lmao!)
July 19th, 2008 at 06:31am