Life?

It can be so complicated sometimes. I'm surprised my brain hasn't turned into mush these past couple of weeks. There's been so much that has happened to me. I'm so confused. And I have no absolute idea where to begin at. Oh, don't worry, I'm not going to throw my life up in your face and type out every detail, and make it this huge sob story. I'll just keep it to the basics so you know where I'm coming from.

First and foremost, I don't think I'll be posting anymore stories on here. Hate to break it to you, but I just don't much like Mibba. Its a fun site and all, and I will read stories, add friends, comment, message on here, but I just won't be editing, updating, adding any stories. Maybe a poem, occasionally. And possibly some lyrics I have? I dunno. We'll have to see.

Second, my family. Ah boy. Where do I start? Just to make it semi-simple and as uncomplicated as I can possibly make it, things have been beyond hectic. I just want you guys to keep me in your prayers, if you could. My aunt might have rheumatoid arthritis. And my other aunt has a kind that deteriorates the bones, so that means she won't be able to walk soon. My grandpa is back on antibiotics for something we thought was already cleared up. Around one thirty on Friday morning, I found out some horrible news. My uncle has Leukemia. He has a third or fourth stage type and is refusing Chemo. He is taking a pill or something for it, but I don't think its doing much. He only has around six months to a year to live.

Thirdly, I have a boy delima. Ahaha, yes, a regular teen problem. Girls (or boys?) have this problem. And recently, mine has just gotten more and more complicated. The fact that I can't talk to anyone about it makes it, like, ten times worse. Its not just the fact that I have a crush on like, a million of them. But I was falling for a guy. Seriously falling. And then he tells me that I'm not for him. And that hurt. Because..well, he turned around and now he has a "thing" with my friend. D: To make matters worse, my best friend likes me. -sigh- I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Fourth, my friends. I mean, honestly? I can't tell any of them anything anymore. Well, most of them. There are a few (and by few, I mean, two?) who I can talk to and they actually listen. But everyone else? They want me to listen to just their problems. Its like I'm suppose to be emotionless or something. And it bugs me. Because they're suppose to be there for me like I am for them. I try to even mention my boy crap to them and they ignore it, telling me something else that happened to them. I honestly don't have a clue of what to do about them anymore.

Fifth, my work. Its been so crazy how many people we've had in and out of the library lately. Its kind of ridiculous to be honest. Well, nothing much else to say here. Its just work as usual.

Sixth, school. It starts up again on August thirteenth! So crazy. I'm going to be a Junior. I get to go to Prom. Two more years and I'm out of that crappy school. I'll be away from the kids who hate me and the kids I can't stand. I'll be free to follow my dreams. About time! I thought this day would never come.

Other news, not really pertaining to the above subjects: I go on vacation next week. Not so sure what we'll be doing yet, just know we'll be doing something. Hopefully its interesting enough to keep my attention for longer than a span of three minutes. I think we're suppose to do several different things. I'll try to get on, but I'm not sure when or for how long.

Well, thanks to listening to another entry of all my ramblings.

Cortnie
July 19th, 2008 at 08:18am