Pointless

I got up this morning feeling so good besides my ear hurting where I got my cartilage pierced. Everything that happened yesterday was amazing.

Okay so for awhile I've been wanting a plaid skirt. So I went to Hot Topic to see if they had one I'd want but they only had red, green and black ones. Everyone has those colors so I wanted a crazier one. I went to Spencer's and um well they had the color I wanted but there was a small problem okay it was a huge problem. The skirt was uh a skirt for the bedroom if you get my drift. It was the color I wanted but so wrong on everything else.

I was about to give up when I was walking past H&M. One of their manikins was wearing a electric blue plaid mini. I got so excited and my mom was thrilled I had asked for a skirt. I'm more of a pants person. I brought it 2weeks ago and finally wore it yesterday with black footless tights, a black tank, and flip flops. I wasn't nerves once about wearing it and through the whole day I felt relaxed which is abnormal for me.I even went to Old Navy and brought a pair of shorts.

I saw a girl in a tutu style skirt and we chatted aimlessly for a bit. Let me tell you her outfit was so amazing. It looked like this CLICK

Now tomorrow I'm gonna wear my shorts and try and be not as self conscious.I've also learned this cool makeup tip from my mom. If you wipe off the mascara on your brush and then for 4 or 5 seconds run it through your lashes and oh my gosh it makes them so pretty. I tried it today then I locked them in place with a clear mascara and did my normal eye makeup. Plus I also learned if you combine a cream eyeshadow under a powder it makes it not crease. Also having a super sharp eyeliner makes it really easy to get closer to the lash line and doesn't sting like liquid which HURTS and makes you look like Chris Crocker when he was crying over Brittney Spears. Or if your like me and like getting caught in the rain then the rain will make the liner run.

Okay I'm going to bed.

Tata Love's,
A
July 19th, 2008 at 08:41am