Mamma Mia, I should Have Run

So yesterday I was having a great day. I was going to see 'Mamma Mia' with my best friend, and then I was going to go to her house to watch stupid horror movies. So we go to the theater and see 'Mamma Mia' and it was amazing. I usually don't like musicals, but I loved it. We both then decided to come up with our own musicals. We had the stupidest ideas for the musicals, but it was so much fun. So then we get to her house and we start telling her family about it and her mom looks at us like we are insane. I love her family; I fit right in with them. Ok so I have this one problem, I am madly in love with her brother, let's call him Craig. This isn't just so little crush on him, it's complete and utter love (but it is extremely complicated). Craig and I always bond over stupid horror movies when I come over there. And just when I think that I have forgotten about him, I end up going over there again.

We started watching the horror movies and kept having to switch them because they were just to stupid to watch. Towards the end of the last movie I noticed that he started getting distant and he kept texting people. Finally my mother called me and freaked out because I had to work today so I couldn't be up to late. So I drove the three blocks home (extremely slow) and while I was driving I started to break down. I wanted to run as far away from home as possible. I had most of everything that I needed with me, but of course I didn't run, I just went home. My mother screamed at me for so long and then she just acted like nothing was wrong. I just wish I could have stayed at my best friends house. Her family rocks, and I love seeing Craig smile.
July 20th, 2008 at 01:13am