a.writing.future

Well, I figured I might as well ask/inform readers and anyone else really about what I plan on doing after Mismatched is completed to both get input on what people would prefer/want.

So, there are two ideas I have hopping around in my head right now.

The first one is an original story. It's horror and will deal with ghosts/other paranormal things like that. But don't worry, there'll be romance. :D Not only that, but there will be gore. :P I'm a sucker for that stuff, so I figure I'll give my hand at trying it out.

The second one is a work of fanfiction I've had in my head for a while since starting Sherylinn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series. With the book for Acheron coming up I'm a little wary about the idea since it'll be an Acheron story, but I really like the idea. This idea would be more of the action/mystery sort, and if I attempt it I'll really try to capture Kenyon's intricate world.

If you don't know anything about the Dark-Hunter series, you can check out Kenyon's site dark-hunter.com and look around to see if you'd find a story about it interesting.

Between the two, I don't know which one I'd rather do, so I'm hoping to see what people think of each of them.

Hope to hear what you guys think!!
July 21st, 2008 at 04:17am