Eeek.

I went to my friend's house today; my mom is good friends with their parents.

My friend is a guy, so naturally, we're kinda odd towards each other. He's a nice kid, but I have a boyfriend.
So today, I acted like a real friend. He was playing on his cell phone, it was Sims 2. I walk over and lean on him, watching him play. I didn't notice that I was breathing right on him, and kinda turning him on.
Well, I guess it didn't help much that I was so close because I saw some lump in his pants and immediatly got up and "needed to get something out of the car."

So I came back with nothing and explained that I couldn't find my sunglasses, and it was seven at night. Damn, that girl is odd, they all thought, but they didn't think that I left because I had given my friend an erection. So boo hoo, there is my sad story for the day.

I've been thinking about how morbid, sad, and beautiful the song On My Own is. It's so pretty, and there is no other song I'd rather listen to. Bert sounds so sad and his voice is so pure.
It makes me cry every time.

I've been reading a book called, Looking For Alaska, and it's brilliant. I finished it in one day, I was so addicted to it.

I'm pretty bored, but I'm going to bed because... I'm tired.
April 22nd, 2007 at 07:18am