Stop judging!

Have you ever felt like you just don't belong somewhere?
That people just don't accepts you because you're different?
That you really have issues trying to fit in a place where you actually don't even want to be?
That you normally try to be perfect, the perfect daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend, christian?
How are you supposed to deal with all that?

It's supposed that in church they are people who belives in the Bible and they read it and all but if you are different from their concept about a "christian" you just happened to be a bad girl, that you are a heavy sinner that God doesn't want you with him a stuff like that...

I mean come on! if you dress with black is not that you worship Satan or something like that, if you like metal is not that you are a satanist, if you just dare to question stuff that you don't think it's right or you just question it because you had a doubt in your head and you need a clear vision is not like you are a rebel, but somehow they just happend to think all that about you and start treating you like you were the worst thing you could ever happened on that church... and worst from all you tell your parents and they think you're crazy because when they are present the pastor or everyone else there treats you normal, but when you're all alone they just attack you with everything they have and you can't actually say a thing about it because they tell you allthat mixing a lot of stuff on the Bibe to make it sound the way they want it

They star making a huge diference and then your dad leaves and your all alone for 5 freaking years there keeping up the same shit and they still expects you to be all happy and smiling and friendly with everyone to make then know that you are a great christian... and your mom and sister that belive blindly on that man that is supposed to be the pastor turns against you until somehow you manage to make them see that they are nothing more than hipocrits and for your family it turns out that it's all your fault! How can it be posibly your fault that they're hipocrits...idk.. but yeah...

And then just to make you feel like you are actually the wrts person on earth they kick you out from that church... first you are all happy cause you're NEVER coming back, but then you realize that... you just got kicked out from a church... since when they kick people out... and start thinking... Am I really that bad? Was it really my fault?
Your mom tells you that it's not your fault and all that stuff to make you feel better but the fact is that they judge you from the start, all of them practically attempted to kill your selfsteam and your faith and everything... and that they actually got it... all because they saw something about me that didn't followed the "christian trend" and they didn't care if it was just the outside, they wanted me out of there NOW, now you have issues in schools and with people in general because they start thinking what the hell could you do that made a CHURCH KICK YOU OUT...

So really people stop judging it really affects other guys way to deep and it can cause them problems through life, here i'm talking about religion and style but in general stuff IT AFFECTS don't think is just a high school prank cause for the guy that you're messing with IT'S NOT!

Augh anyway, yes i'm really pissed off right now so i'm sorry for being kinda hostile right now i just had to take this out....

So... take-care and think about it

Ciao
Laura E.
July 22nd, 2008 at 09:39am