I "HATE" MY FU.C. KING SISTER

While today I came home from school and started my homework like any other day. My big sister got home and told my mom and dad that she though Jose friend that was living with them out and had the nerve to tell my dad and mom that she want out by friday and that we can leave our thing here till we get a place. My dad told her no we are taking everything that i ours and she walked out we have a place to stay and i hope the day she need us again cause she always need us no matter what we just slam the got damn door in her face and tell her fu.ck YOU. how the hell can you throw family out that has help you every got damn day and payed your damn bills, clean your got damn house, fed your kids when you didn't have money and took care of them. This shit happened cause my dad got all over my brother in laws ass cause he called my niece and nephews fu.ckin kids and was going to hit them abd he walked off and is now staying at his sisters. My brother in law is not the father type he has 3 other kids from 3 different women and he's been in jail most of their lives and signed his right as their father away. and she tells us to move out what a bit.ch. The only reason she's doing this is cause my aunt tina told her that she needs to do it and my aunt doesn't do dhit for my sister or her family. Like they say "KARMAS A BIT.CH" and what comes around goes around. She's going to get it real bad and is going to need us and we ain't going to help her at all.

Yours Truely,
A PIS.SED OFF LITTLE SISTER.
July 23rd, 2008 at 02:17am