Great! Great! Great!

Today I'm so happy! I got a message from a Memphis band that I met in Nashville last year before an MCR concert. I asked them if they would be willing to do an interview for a band promotions/booking/journalist site I was working for and they said Yes!

Can you believe it! I'm going to get to ask a band I love questions! Yay!
Just so you know their myspace is www.myspace.com/adamtoashes
They are amazing...I can't wait!

Here are the questions I have so far...if you can help me think of anymore that would be amazing! Maybe listen to the songs on their myspace and see if you could like add anymore. Because I want more questions!

Q: Hello! How are you?

Q: Can you tell me who you are and what you do in the band?

Q: So, I heard you were starting pre-production on your debut album; is it exciting to finally start working on it?

Q: Personally my favorite song of yours is “Words From December” what is your favorite song?

Q: When did you decide music was what you wanted to do with your life?

Q: When your on stage how does it feel? Was there a time when you were nervous before you got on stage, if so how did you get over that curve?

Q: What was the best show you’ve ever played, and why?

Q: What do you think of your fans? Amongst the fan base what is one thing you don’t ever want the fan base to do to each other?

It's pretty short so far but I have plans to make it longer.
July 23rd, 2008 at 11:22am