The wonderful (NOT) happenings in Germany

I hate Germany. My uncle has decided to become a complete and total jackass towards everyone in his life besides his precious daughter. I'm going to tell you the whole story so you're in for the long haul.

My mom and I decided that we were going to go to Germany. We left on the 16th of June and got to Germany on the 17th. Everything was going great that first day. The second day my mom and I were going to go see my cousin because my Aunt was at work. We're staying with her. Anyway, this cousin is the daughter of the Aunt that I'm staying with but not of my Uncle. She was born before my Aunt even knew my Uncle. He married her and my cousin was great in his eyes. As soon as my Aunt got pregnant with their kid my cousin became dirt under his feet. Now, on the second day once we got home he started screaming about us going to go and see "the dog family" and that they were a bunch of gypsies because there were 5 people in the house with the same name. He calls her a bastard, and was calling me, my mom and my aunt all whores and bitches. Now let me tell you this, my Uncle is a little bit off of his rocker, at least in my eyes. Well then we all got into a screaming match because he started yelling at my mom and nobody does that. He quit going at it for that day. Then the next day he started it up again because we went into the city with my cousin. I should probably point out that my cousins are 42 and 38. We were with the 42 year old. When we came back he started his crap all over again. It got worse this time because he was ranting about how we can talk about his family (as in his daughter), but he can't say anything about ours. Keep in mind, we didn't say anything about his family. He started talking crap about my brother saying that he abandoned his kids and that they were bastards too. That was the last straw for me because nobody talks shit about my family. I mean, NOBODY! Seriously. I started to get in his face and we were both screaming at each other and then he hit me. If I hadn't been so shocked at the time I would've punched him right in the face but I was stunned. Instead I just slapped him back and my mom shoved him down on the couch. He let off after that for about two weeks and then started again.

He's still starting his shit every once in a while and I am pretty scared. We can't really say anything when he's around anymore because he's started carrying a butcher knife around with him. The last thing that I need is to get killed in Germany. My mom and I were going to come back to the States in September but we are so fed up with it that we're coming back tomorrow, the 24th of July. Normally I don't get scared of anybody, but I am with him. He gets so violent that I think he's going to kill us all in our sleep. His daughter is just as messed up as he is, except she's two-faced. she will talk to my Aunt (her mom) and get all kinds of info out of her and then go tell it all to my Uncle. My cousin knows how he acts and what he does and everything and yet she still chooses to stick up for him. Sorry that I took up so much space, but I had to get it off of my chest. I am just glad that I am coming home tomorrow and don't have to put up with this anymore. And before you ask, my Aunt has been putting up with this for about 5 years. They were married before and got divorced, and just got remarried about 7 years ago. She refuses to get a divorce saying that she doesn't want to pay for it.
July 23rd, 2008 at 06:51pm