PLEASE! Do this survey for me, it's for this English thing?

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! It's not that bad, just a survey. Please!
And if you don't do it, I'll fail English, then fail school, then life. So please do it!

Okay, so for English we have to do a research assignment (which is worth three credits if you were wondering) on something to do with New Zealand. And I'm doing New Zealand film. We need three key questions to answer, and my third one is 'What do people think of New Zealand films?'. So yeah, I need millions and billions of people's opinions, well not that many but a lot would be nice. So if you could PLEASE complete this survey for me then I will love you eternally.

And, just so you know, Wikipedia says that...
New Zealand cinema can refer to films made by New Zealand-based production companies in New Zealand. However, it may also refer to films made about New Zealand by filmmakers from other countries. In addition, due to the relatively small size of its film industry, many New Zealand-made films are co-productions with companies based in other nations.
(Oh, and another by the way is if you aren't sure on whether a film is New Zealand made then just class it as being a NZ film. Thanks)
I thought this might help in determining whether you've seen a NZ film before, though the list isn't complete.

Okay, so the survey...

1.) Where do you live?

2.) Have you seen any New Zealand films before?

-If yes, go to question 3.
-If no, skip to question 8.

3.) Did you enjoy watching the film/s?

-If yes, then did you enjoy watching it so much you would recommend it?

-If no, what didn't you enjoy about it?

4.) What do you think is the best part of a New Zealand film? [scenery, actors etc]

5.) Which one applies most to you?
-I think that New Zealand should give up on its film industry completely, they obviously suck at making films.

-I think New Zealand film has great potential but it is yet to reach that potential.

-I think New Zealand films are a joy to watch.

-Other. [If so, please state]

Any other comments you would like to add to question 5?

6.) Has watching New Zealand films made your opinion on NZ better or worse?

-Why? [What caused this decision]

7.) Do you class Lord of the Rings as a New Zealand film?

8.) Why is it that you haven't seen a New Zealand film?

9.) Have you heard of any New Zealand films?


Please and thank you!
July 24th, 2008 at 02:00am