We Got Caught By A Police!

Today the 24th of July 2008, we were heading to the Public Health. My brother dropped us there! He left us there until my father came to pick us up! when he, came my little sister was called to get her shots. She got four of them!

When we exited the Public Health, we hurried to the car because we had to pick up my brother from work. When we got to the car, the car seat wasn't there for my sister so we were thinking what to do! We had no choice, but to take the risk with no carrier. When we were two blocks until we reached my brothers job, a police pulled us over!

Turns out he saw my sister! I was so scared. He lectured my dad so much! I was sitting in the back doing nothing and trying to slip my seat belt on slowly. He gave us a chance, because he himself had a baby. He told us he would let us go with a warning, we were so happy!
Before he left, he looked at me and said"Baby put your seat belt next time". Of course i had to listen so i said "Yes sir"!

After he told us we couldn't leave that area until we had a car seat so, we called for my cousin to bring the car seat! She came and brought it. My sister and I had to ride with my cousin and brother. When we reached the U turn, our car got stuck blocking the whole road. Me and my brother had to go out side to push the car, but my bro was such a wussy to go out just because he wasn't wearing slippers. We made him have a choice. It was number1.would you push the car to make us safe from any possible accidents or number 2.Get us a ticket.

Of course he picked number 1. When we ran out to push the car, every on thought we were fools,but come on we had the guts! After every scary accident, we drove safely home and learned a lesson!

so whatever you do think of the safe side!

Thank you for reading!


Image
July 24th, 2008 at 01:08pm