Hypocrites When It Comes To The Subject Of A Kiss.

Ok, so what's your opinion on kissing someone outside of a relationship?

'Cause right now, I feel terrible for having done that.
But only because of the flack [such a 90's word =P] I'm getting for it.

So this time last year I was going out with this guy, but we broke up on pretty bad terms. Well no, we broke up on ok terms [so far as that can be said for a break-up lol] but he went a bit stalkerish and so I blocked him out of my life for a month or two.

Anyways, he broke up with his girlfriend about a month ago, and we sort of restarted our friendship. After realising that neither of us wanted a relationship, and we both just needed a friends with benefits thing with someone we really trust, we ended up getting off at a party last weekend.

To me, it was perfectly fine. We'd been actual best friends way before we ended up going out, so there was no one I'd rather do a FWB thing with - and the same for him.

ANYWAY. I got a set of bebo comments of his last girlfriend basically bitching me out for a pretty minor lovebite on his neck, and a mutual friend of mine and his blanking me.

He's not blanking me anymore, having realised that that would make him a hypocrite, but I know that he, and various other people, are still judging me [which is a bit of a phobia for me, stemming from my Social Anxiety Disorder].

Where I felt fine before, I now feel like a bit of a whore - and other than what people have said, I can't think why.

Is there something wrong with my morals? Do they have a point? Was FWBing with the guy the wrong way to go?

Criticism Welcome =P
July 24th, 2008 at 02:05pm