Curiosity Killed the Cat

Well, I've never had a cat, so I wouldn't know, but I guess it had to have happened at some point otherwise that saying probably wouldn't exist.

But that's all besides the point.

There seems to be some Epic Fail and major slacking on my part. I'm offering my apologies to any current/future readers of my stories.

Like I said previously, I'm still new with all this and I'm getting very little help. For those one or two of you helping, much thanks.

Back to the point: I'm going to kick myself in the butt and get back to working on my story.

I've also got 3 more ideas which have yet to be started. (Variation is the spice of life, no?)

I still owe you an explanation as to why I'm sucking so hard lately. I'm spending a month in Dubai, mostly for my own medical purposes (it's a long story and if you really want to know just PM me) which is all on the front burner right now.

So between the time change and worrying about my own issues, it's leaving me very little time to concentrate on writing anything worthwhile.

It's all because I'm too curious to figure out what's actually wrong with me. (See what I did there? Now the title makes sense. I'm just sneaky like that.)
July 24th, 2008 at 02:28pm