I Have NO Proof But, Vampires Do Exist

So I was on the bus going home after summer school like every other day and it was normal. Me and my friend were talking about hot guys and my head was playing 'Waking the Demon' by Bullet For My Valentine [since my head is like an ipod on shuffle] and we were minding our own business.

Then this old guy gets on the bus and he looks tired and rugged like he's been working on a construction site all day. I ignore him, I mean it's like whatever, I don't pay too much attention to random bpeople on the bus unless theyre really hot guys or something.

So me and my friend are like laughing about stuff that happened during the school year and I look up and this old guy is staring straight at me. I was like okay Asia youre just freaking out he'snot looking at you so I look away. So then I look back at him and I swear the guy had fangs pertruding from his mouth. Like his mouth wasnt closed all the way and you could see the two sharp white teeth glimmering in the sunlight.

So I was like freaked but then I wanted to go up and talk to him, but of course I didnt. My friend got off before me and he just kept looking. I wondered if he sensed my werewolfness [because my friends and I joke that I'm a werewolf cus my hair grows really fast and I'm super hairy] and finally like seven stops later he got off but I swear he looked back and snarled/smiled/something at me before he stepped off.

It was so freaky and you all probably think I'm crazy but...
July 24th, 2008 at 11:33pm