Suicide

I would like to say that suicide is a serious problem now a days. I keep hearing of more and more people that commited suicide as the days go by.

What really pisses me off is that a lot of suicide motives are set on inspiring bands. Just because the person that commited suicide listened to these band, doesn't mean that they commited suicide because of it.

As you might already know is the suicide case of Hanna Bond and now Sam (i forgot what his last name was) were set to be blamed on the band My Chemical Romance.

I must say the bands that are getting blamed for such a serious thing is very wrong. Its not the bands fault that the person decided to commit suicide. One of the band members did not go up to them and tell them to follow the band's words and commit suicide (please tell me if I'm wrong).

When things go wrong, especially with a minor, someone always someone else to blam, weather or not it is reasonable.

I don't think the older generation know exactly what the children of this decade are capable of. And when something finally happens, they want to blame the children's idols for influencing the.

Last but not least, suicide is a bad thing to do. If your life isn't going right, strive to make it right. Suicide is the easy way out, thats just giving up on everything. That means you're weak.

I have had sometimes when I had suicidal thoughts, but I never came close to carry out what my mind was thinking. Do the samething too.

I've seen suicide from the perspective of someone that wants to commit it, and in a way, I understand why. At the same time, I wouldn't do it. There was a time I got so pisses off with my mom, so I went to my room and I wrote a suicide note and was on my way to get a knife or maybe run away, but I decided against both.

Make the right choice. Anti-suicide
July 25th, 2008 at 01:10am