The Longing For Someone I Can't Have.

I can't tell you cause you're still not over her. Everyone is on the stage living their perfect little lives like there is no one watching while we are in the dumps... We stand on the wings watching, enving everone. But I still dont have the balls to tell you. Even if i am standing right beside you.

I'm caught up with things i can't control anymore. And you hurt me real deep. You not only made me look bad infront of my cuzin, but you made me think of things i could possibly do to myself.....

You taught me not to judge a book by its cover. I admire you from afar. And it's still not gone throught my head.

What's wrong with the world?

What's wrong with my head? I've trusted you with secrets i never told anyone... not evn my friends. only one other person knows the truth. And the world took her from me. Now she lives more than 1000 miles away from me... right when i need her the most.

I was a total bitch to you when i least thought about it. And now that i have you back in my life... There's nothing i can do about it. She won you over. I want to be next to you. Holding your hand... I want you to be the one to tell you i love you. i want you to be my first [if it really is.

]

I want you to be the reason for me to quit the bad stuff. i want you to be the one who i tell the total truth to you. i want you to be the one who gets angry at me and then make up for it.

I cant have all these things...

cause you like her.

She likes her boyfriend...

And i'm still in my barren little world.

Your steps residue with a blade of grase.

A blade of hope.

A blade to cut into me and tell me i'm not alone.

A blade... that i will never let go.
July 25th, 2008 at 01:32am