Around like the winds.

HELLO MIBBA!!!!! *crickets chirp*

All right here's the lowdown (or is it downlow? I can't remember for the life of me.) I'm new here. I've been writing fan fiction for four years now and my fingers hurt like hell. I play guitar and if any of you play guitar, I'm sure you'd know. My friend, turned me onto this site, said it was the best. She doesn't write anymore on here, but she still writes. The only reason she doesn't is because she said something I guess someone didn't like and she got banned. She told me she lost like 5 stories all with 14 chapters. I was like well then, that sucks. She told me a-lot of people on here like MCR. They're an okay band. I've seen them a couple times in concert and liked what I saw. Not to attracted to the whole parade thingy though. I have three cheers for sweet revenge. I like that album. Anyway, I like the band Papa Roach, they're pretty cool. I'm gonna decorate my profile with them, YAY. My friend (if you want to know, her name is Kerri..) is telling me how to work CSS so I can make me profile. She said to always preview it after every change so that if I screw up I know. Well, thanks for reading... I have to fly.

Goodbye,
Scourge
July 25th, 2008 at 06:04pm