Dear C.

heyy love!
I've missed you!!!
its been soo boring with out you on here or msn.
I've actually been going to bed earlish!
but i still lay in bed for a bout two hours writing XD

omg my mom said that when i go back to the house one weekend that im not at my dads you can come to my house and stay there, then me you and shelby can hang out XD -dances for joy- but..... you cant come up to the cottage this summer for a week because i haven't technically meet you yet and my mom hasn't meet you:'( -runs to cry-

but omg i hate this week there's this annoying little bitch across the island and shes the same age as my brother and yesterday i think it was when i was over there she turned around and said to me that if i went to her school i would fail all my classes!!! i felt like turning around and saying why the hell would i want to go to a school full of rich annoying preppy brats! AHH she got me so mad! and her mom kept correcting my grammar.... like when i was talking about you i said yeah i got grounded from the computer because me and my friend were talking on msn and Mibba till about 1:30am-2am and she fully interrupted me and said my friend and I. and then started telling me that i shouldn't have a cell phone and that i shouldn't be wearing make-up and if i lived with them i would be in boot camp because im 'boy crazy' like what the shit i haven't dated a boy since f'in the end of April!!! they also dont like the people i hang out with,and they havent even met ANY of my friends!!! her dad told me that i shouldn't get any more piercing and that i already have to many!!! so i turned around to him and said well im not done yet... im gonna go get about seven more between my two ears, my nose, thinking bout getting another one in my belly, oh my eyebrow, one or two in my lip, my tongue and then when i turn 18 im gonna go get a 'tramp stamp' they even dared to tell me that i shouldn't be drinking monster!!!!! thats when i lost it..... i just turned around and left!.....

like who the shit do they think they are????? tell me what you think!!or what i could do?!?! (anybody)

any ways i misses you soooooooooooooooooooooooo muches and i'z hope to see'z and talk to you'z soon :)

love you!!!
July 26th, 2008 at 03:19am