Another E-moment. Get it?

So, I thinking that you are still blown away by the title. But try and get over that people. Because I need to be serious for a minute here.

My aunt and uncle are getting a divorce.

Yeah. It's fucking horrible. I'm being torn up inside. I never knew that something could hurt this much. But, oh man, it hurts. Just the thought of my family never being the same again is to painful to put into words.

I'm in the pissed off/crying a lot stage right now. I just don't get it. My uncle, who was the one who initiated it, said the reason was they don't have anything to talk about. He doesn't even want to go to counsiling. So, my family is being ripped apart.

They live (or lived) in the house that my uncle and my father were raised in. My uncle says he is going to let my aunt have the house. But he might also make her buy it. She said that if it's alot, she's going to sell it. Painful. I have spent every single Christmas of my life in that house. The thought of it never happoning again...Wow. I can't even explain.

Oh man does my life suck right now. I spent a good hour just sobbing last night when I starting thinking of Christmas and maybe never going in that house again. It breaks my heart.

xxx
Emili
July 26th, 2008 at 08:36am