Everything has to end sooner or later anyway,

I stared at you for moment a while ago and ended up telling myself...

"Beautiful."

You are, and probably even the most beautiful friend someone can ever have. I have always thought of you that way... just in case you didn't know. But I doubt you do. And now I'm dying to tell you...

But it's sad, isn't it? That even before I had the chance to find the right words to tell you, I realized that it's already too late. Because I feel as if right now, at this very moment, everything has to end. Everything between us. The laughter, the despair, the smiles... everything. Suddenly, without warning, the day came for the sun to stop shining for both you and me. But this is what fate had for us, and despite how much I hate admitting this... I think we are better off a bit distant to each other.

A bit.

A bit. Those two words. Those two words are there for a reason. Maybe because I can't let the sentence stand alone without those two words. They make such a difference... to me, at least.

I'm still hoping of being able to reach you easily whenever I stretch my hand out, because I don't want to let go of you without letting you know I'm just here... always... for you.

You just need space. Space to think, make new friends, explore yourself, love other people, touch other people's lives, become a good influence to them... and be just like what you were to me... before. Because you were one of those best things that ever happened to me... that is why it's no wonder I'm finding it hard to let go of you. I don't even know where I got the courage to make this ridiculous decision in the first place.

Maybe I've already lost my sanity, maybe while I was unconscious and sleep walking, I pulled an invisible, painless trigger with its cold metal pointed on my head, that I had unconsciously blew my brains out, that I've become numb, and that... maybe I've already turned into a less monstrous-like replica of a mindless, roaming zombie from the underground.

Enough of my wordiness. But I hope this gets to you. But if not, then what can I do? It's all meant to end today anyway.
July 26th, 2008 at 09:54am