One of those pissed off days.

Yep, I'm having a day where even the smallest things piss me off. Today I was on msn and said Be right back and changed my status and all that jazz so I could run to the corner shop, I came back and people had sent me about 100 "where are you?! Hello?!" since most of them were aquantances I barely like anyway so I replied going £Can you read, or are you just stupid?" so that made alot of angry preps, I don't know how they got my msn anyways.

Then I found some pictures on the internet so I decided to save loads to put on my wall, I spend about an hour saving them, run to the shop again to buy blu tack and only then does my dad decide to inform the printers out of ink and its about 11 at night so the shops are closed.

Then I decide to watch TV and I see my favourite film, The Crow is on, I haven't got it on DVD so I'm happy and I turned it on, they put down the wrong name or something because its some chick flick.

So I decide to watch a DVD, only my DVD player has gone mad and the people are talking like aliens with a weird echo-y think when they speak.

And to top it all off my laptop puts itself onto standby every 10 minutes so I have to re-connect to the internet and start up all my MSN conversations again.

So I'm just going to update my stories and read the Saga Of Darren Shan to make myself happy before I jump out the window.

xoxo
July 26th, 2008 at 11:55pm