WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

So today was Warped Tour. It was amazing. When we first got there, we missed Mayday Parade, so we headed over to TAI's stage. Ahhhh they were amazing! At first, we were like really close and then out of nowhere, these kids start moshing, o wait guess which song, SLOW DOWN! I was like "WTF???" so we went out to the sides, but were still able to see them.

Then we hung around a bit, then me and my friend waited online to get tickets to TAI's signing. It was great.

Sisky: "Hey, like your shirt" (I was wearing that P!atd shirt with the teeth)
Me: "Ahh, thank you"

Chislet: "hey there"
Me: "Hey"

Mike: "Hey, good day?"
Me: "hey, and yah it was amazing."

Butcher: "Howdy"
Me: "Heeelloooooo"

William: *sticks out hand for me to shake, which btw, no one before me had gotten one* "Hey sweetie, how are you?"
Me: *gladly excepts hand* "Great thank you!

Me: "I just have one question for you guys, do you like my shoes??"
*Butcher an Will try to look over table*
Will: "We can't really see em"

*i put my shoe up on the table*

Butcher: "YEEEEAAAAAAHHH!"
Will: "Those are really cool, no joke"

Me: "Thanks! You guys are amazing. Great show"

All: "thanks!"

So I missed Cobra Starship, but it was soooo worth it.

Then I saw We The Kings, and All Time Low.
And I thought Pete Wentz had the worst language....... Alex was like "BLEEP BLEEP BLEEEPEDY BLEEP."

He kept telling the crowd if someone threw another shoe, he would release the magma inside the collusium :P
It was great though. I got suburn but soooo worth it!
July 27th, 2008 at 02:06am