Weird Green Bug and My Dog

So I get up to get a drink of water and my cats staring at the ceiling. I look up and this weird green bug will call him Chip was crawling across it. I was trying to figure out away to get him down when I turned my back to pick up my dogs food bowl and he had fallen onto one of the side walls. I scooped him up and took him outside. I ran my hand around the bowl to get him out and I thought I did. I came back in and my dog Diablo was staring at me.

Chip was on my hand. I freaked and shook him off. He flew onto my living room curtains and I once again scoop him up and put him outside. This time he came back in on my leg unnoticed till I sat down on the couch. He flew off and onto the ceiling again. Diablo and I were both staring up at the ceiling and he was trying to use my TV stand to help him up. It was cute cause he kept whinning at Chip and I took the broom to knock Chip down and he caught the poor thing in his mouth.

Now this bug was bothering me outside with his chirping. When he landed in Diablo's mouth Chip chirped and Diablo spit him out and Chip ran for his life. It would have better if Diablo was a snail so Chip would have been able to escape, but luck wasn't on Chips side. Diablo stayed a Pit Bull and ate him.

I think he flet proud cause he walked around for a few with his head held high and his nose pointing somewhat upward. I don't think I'll be hearing Chip anymore.

Diablo's a pretty silly dog. I mean he has caught all sorts of things from weird green bugs named Chip to a huge hollow plastic stick off a kids playground thing. He also helps you look/find things. Once I lost my iPod in the house and he found it in the couch before I did. At first I thought it was just luck but then I misplaced it again and he nosed it out from under the couch.
July 27th, 2008 at 07:27am