Ben <3

Ben. What can I say? I really do love you mate (: You've given me a new kind of happiness. And this confidence... I just want to go into a room full of homopboes and scream out about my bisexuality.

You are so amazing. You're sweet, sensitive, caring and sexy. (Hehe!) You've made me realise that I can be happy, even when I thought I would never be happy again.

After Ben died, Ryan was there for me. I got so depressed.

Then I found out Ryan was gone aswell, just a few days ago actually. I was so upset. I couldn't think straight....

Then you came along, my personal superman. You saved me from dropping back into a state of major depression. Thank you so much <3

- - -

Hehe. I can see my credit being gone before you eveng et back from camping y'know. My mum will kill me for it. But I can honestly say tjhat it's for more than a better cause. It's for the person I love so much, I'd die for them in a heartbeat <3

I remember the first time I met you. We burnt things together (: I fell head over heels for you that day. But I never thought I'd have a chance, because, One) I didn't think I'd ever see you again, let alone talk to you; Two) I always thought of myself as well out of your league.

Well, how wrong was I eh? Haha! (:

You're my sexy topless duracell bunny retard donkey and it'll always be like that <3 I love you more than words could ever express. You have literally become all I can think about, talk about, everything.

Thank you so much for everything babe <3

You're my life now. Ily. <3
July 27th, 2008 at 01:35pm