Bugs.

Ick. They suck.

This times of year sucks, because there's bugs everywhere!

A couple of months ago, I was casually brushing my teeth, when I noticed an absolutly huge spider in between the sink and the wall, after the screaming and running away, I decided I wouldn't kill it (because I hate killing bugs anyway) and it was there every day for about a week, until it disappeared, and I assumed it died.
Well - it probably did, but not before it had some babies. A god-damn lot of them too.
There's huge-ass spiders absolutly everywhere in this house. I havn't played guitar for months because I'm too afraid to pick it up, because they all live behind it.

ALSO; I'm under attack by beetles. Real big ones. Last week, I put my foot in my shoe ready to go out, and I feel something move - obviosuly I have a fit, and take me shoe of, asking my mum to check it. She tells me I'm being stupid - puts her hand in - screams and drops my shoe, and a beetle plods happily out.

Lastly; A few seconds ago, I hear my mum grumbling about yet another beetle, crawling across the wall, so goes to get the spider catcher, goes to put the spider catcher over the beetle and -Huh-ZAR- this one flies.
I swear - I've never screamed so loudly and ran away so quickly in my life!!!! O_O
*Eye Twitches*
*Scarred for life*
July 27th, 2008 at 11:54pm