Does Anyone Have Headaches Like I Do?

I have had headaches since I was 5 years old. I heard it was not common. My mom wondered if I ever made that up and of coarse I didn’t.

They say don’t give a child aspirin for the chance of giving them rye syndrome. (Internal bleeding in the stomach.) I could have gotten that when I was a child. Luckily I have not gotten that!

I have taken so much aspirin in my life. That now I can’t even take it anymore! It makes my stomach hurt!

The other stuff doesn’t seem to do it sometimes. Is it me or is the medicine getting less powerful nowadays?

My best friend has bad headaches but she has a lot of medical problems wrong with her. She went to the neurologist. They have no idea why she gets all these headaches. She even tells me that regular pain relievers don’t seem to work.

Anther person I know has bad headaches to. She went to the doctor and found out she had a brain tumor. She had to get it removed. Which really scares me to death. What if I had a tumor?

It’s not in my family history of having tumors. I know of my family getting migraines. I have gotten those before.

The last migraine I had I got VERY sick. Vomiting and all the other symptoms that go along with it. Thank god that was a year ago. (Almost two years.)

Ok yes I would and should go see a doctor. The thing is I have no insurance.

I’m trying to save up some money anyways. I want to get married soon and have a house. It’s so frustrating!

I feel like I’m in between a rock and a hard place!
July 28th, 2008 at 07:43am