Thinking.

It's something that I shouldn't do.
Well, actually no.
I should think,
I think very well actually.

Yes this is pretty random.
I'm just wondering, school starts in a little over a month.
I don't know where the summer has gone.

I haven't done anything worthwhile this summer, except read about 50 million books. (Well..maybe thats an exaggeration..)
But I mean there are so many things I wanted to do this summer

*Go to a theme park/water park that is in my state
*Be with friends 24/7(I think my friends have been pretty distant with me..)
*Have fun
*Go to the beach all day
*Lose weight(I have lost some, but nothing very significant)
*and work on being more outgoing

I'm 15, and I thought this summer would have been better then any other summer. Being in high school, you'd think that I would be able to branch out, and meet new friends. But I have found that I only have my old friends, and my old friends have found new friends.

Those friends are always hanging out with their new friends, and maybe it would be nice to be included once in awhile. It's hard to believe that I have not done one memorable thing this summer, since school let out.

The only memorable thing I have done was almost get stuck at Alki beach which is very far from my house, because the bus schedules down there are hectic.
And that is not a happy memorable thing.

Right now, I am wishing that august would come, because I am trying to plan on going to a concert on august 7th.
Then I am planning on going to my grandma's; and now that I think it over I might just spend a week down there instead of a weekend.
August is when a lot of fun things happen, mostly at the end of the month.
There are always tons of fairs to go to with friends, if I can find someone.
I just hope summer gets better before it is too late...
July 28th, 2008 at 11:13am