It's a ZACH BRAFFATHON!!!!.... and Santogold stole my style!!

So when I came home from work today, I turned on the television and saw that The Last Kiss was on. COOL! Later on curiosity got the best of me and I started channel surfing, and I saw that The Ex was also on. SWEET. So I check IFC really quick (because there is always a super badass movie on that channel), and I see that Garden State is on. AWESOME! Three Zach Braff movies on at the same time. I mean how random is that? It's a BRAFFATHON!

I was talking to my co worker today, and he believes that the way I dress reminds him of Santogold. Don't believe him. Santogold's style is awesome and unique. I'm not going to say that my style sucks, it's just not as cool as Santogold. And I also don't wear fur or animal print.

I feel like there is a void in my life. There is something missing. I haven't written anything since Graduation. I have no new ideas. I just don't know why I have no motivation anymore. Its just like I'm doing the same thing over and over again every day. It's so boring.

So my mom and I got into another fight. Of course, it's about my boyfriend. Next week is going to be our two year anniversary and she still refuses to call him my boyfriend. She asked me today if I plan on marrying him, and when I said yes she flipped out. I have never been so pissed with her. She really needs to get over herself. I'm going to be with Dennis for a long time. And the fact that she will not acknowledge that is only messing up my relationship with her. Hating him is not going to make him go away.
July 29th, 2008 at 06:17am