My story chapter. I'll write it here then post it later..

Kat looked up at Johnny as he proformed on the small stage. He kept his eyes locked on hers through his dark hair. She smiled, and he winked. Kat blushed lightly.
When the show ended, he introduced her to his bandmates. There was Jay, the bassist, Spike, the drummer, and Ben the guitarist. Johnny was lead vocals and guitarist. She shook hands with each of them, even though she would have prefered not to. Kat never saw the point in it, really.
Afterwards, she and Johnny went back to his apartment. He shared with a guy names Jim, who Johnny didn't particularly like. "He's a preppy jock, and calls me a fag all the time 'cause i wear make-up. Oh well, his opinion." He shrugged and went off to the kitchen. "You want anything?"
Kat shrugged. "I guess so, water's fine."
As Johnny got some for her, she thought. He was handsome, sweet, caring... Everything she'd always dreamed of, as corny as it sounds.
Then he came in with a tall glass of water for her. She took a small sip. He looked at her as she did. She looked so beautiful, even through the dirt and baggy clothes. She looked into his brown eyes. He noticed that her emotional pain-filled blue eyes had some light in them now. He was glad.
Kat looked down at herself. "God, I need new clothes... I look horrible."
"No, you don't, Kat. I think you're beautiful. But if you're concerned about it, you can try on some of my stuff. I'm small."
"Alright," she said, blushing as she got up. He thought she was beautiful. He liked her. She hadn't heard that since her father had left her mother so many years ago, since her family was torn apart and she'd turned to punk music for help. It felt so good...
Johnny led her to his room, and he looked through his closet for some small things. He pulled out a few shirts and a pair of jeans. " Feel free to pick through these..." He said as he left the room to give her some privacy.
A black Green Day shirt lay there. She tried it on, but it was a bit baggy. She shrugged, and tried on the jeans. They fit okay, just a bit baggy.
Kat emerged from the room to ask "Mind if i take a shower?"
Johnny replied "Go ahead," then continued reading a book.
As she stepped into the heat of the running shower, she thought about Johnny. He seemed to be always on her mind. Was she in love? Or was it just a crush? She sighed. Kat hoped she'd know the answer soon.
When she came out later, Johnny walked over to her. He seemed nervous. "Kat, I...I know we just met, but I think.. I think I love you."
Kat's breath caught in her throat. "I..I love you too, Johnny."
He felt relieved. So relieved he grabbed hold of her and kissed her. She lovingly kissed him back. Johnny picked her up, and carried her to his bed. She didn't struggle, and let him undress her. Kat undressed him as well, careful not to harm his erection.
They silently had sex, feeling for the first time in a while fully loved.

I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
December 31st, 2006 at 11:12pm