The Crash

Ok, about 3 1/2 years ago, I lived in a house with my family that was by a river; we were also by a highway. Now almost every winter around about December/January a car or truck would crash into my yard. Only three out of seven would get stuck tho. Well 3 years ago, me and my sister were getting ready to go outside; we were all ready and were just about to go out the front screen door, when we felt the house shake; my sister looked out the screen and saw wheels by the side of the house; a semi had slided off the road and scraped the side of my house. The semi was only about 6 feet from hitting the tree line that lined the river. My mother and grandmother went outside to see if the driver was already...he was just a bit shocked. Once me and my sister were allow to go outside we went right up to it. the semi's haul was ripped up to about a foot back and my house's roof on that side was almost gone and the side was all scrapped up and etc. The semi was full of canadan carbon paper. We have to wait about a week and half before the trailer company came and emptied it and about 4 days after that the semi was taken out. I just wonder what would have happened if the semi came when my and my sister was playing in the yard...
July 29th, 2008 at 10:02pm