Weird dream.

I had a weirdcreepy/cool dream Sunday night.

I dreamt there was this killer who had like a chainsaw as one arm, and a knife as the other, and he had like no legs or whatever, but he still got around. And he tried to kill this other man, but it didn't work out. So the man he tried to kill tried to get back at him by turning his arms into a chainsaw and a gun, he had no legs either. But the guy with the chainsaw and gun got slashed across the stomach when he got a bit carried away with his theme music. I really don't know how I came across this as a dream, but it was about to continue, but I awoke cringing sorta at the blood in the dream.

In other news I'm going to go back to therapy soon. Next week on August 5th, I'm going to a referal doctor so my insurance can pay for the therapy sessions. I have a meeting at 3:15 p.m.

I started working on what I want to say to the referal doctor. I'm writing it down. Because I want to tell him all the things that's wrong, but I don't want to tell him too much, as telling one hterapist everything is hard enough.

I tried telling my mom and dad why I was so depressed lately. But all they did was judge and I started crying real hard and left to my room, and cried myself to sleep. I want to tell them, but I can't find the words and I knew it wasn't time yet. I said to myself I wanted to wait until after a couple of therapy sessions, but my mom seemed concerned. I know they didn't mean to make me cry, but it sure felt that way...
July 29th, 2008 at 11:43pm