Planet Hollywood

I had a trip to planet hollywood and we were standing in the loby while the guy was talking and there was a waiter standing on the table who took us up who was really hot. his name was Josh and omg it was so funny. i was taking pics of him (that will be up soon i hope) and they were all when he was at the other tables so at one point when i took a pic right after steph went " i think he looked over here." and then i said " you think." and showed her the picture. and the last one i got of him he started to come over to our table so i moved my camra down and it got his head and part of my friends peace sign that she was holding up. when he came to the table though he said, " You could just ask." and everyone bursted out laughing. then like 5 minutes later he came back to give us drinks and he goes, " i have a little more pepsie left." and everyone at the fucking table (about 9 people) raised there hands. he walked away then came back with a full pitch taht still was not enough. when he took my cup and was giving it back i touched his hands. both times. XD. then since he ran out again he took newmans cup so newman was like, " he stole me cup." and steph was like, " lucky." then he came back with it. we chuged our sodas just to get him to come back. it was so fucking funny. then as we were leaving we were going to ask him if we could have that picture now but we couldn't find him. i knew where he was but we couldn't see him. all in all it was a very good day. i got 5 pictures of Josh and i'm the only one who did. i was going to get a picture of his ass but he moved.
July 30th, 2008 at 07:35am