I have a theory about Sam Winchester

Today's journal entry is for the Supernatural fans. Hey, y'all! :)

Okay...

I don't know how to start this... So i'll just say it bluntly.

Sam Winchester is supposed to be the new Jesus.

I mean, think about it.

...I had alot more to say when i was thinking this over...

Alright, i'll just give my reasons why i think Sam is the new Jesus

1. His mom's name is friggin Mary.

2. He's phychic (just like Jesus)

3. Maybe John's not his real father. Maybe that's why they seemed to hate eachother. They could feel the fact that they weren't... connected like a father and a son should be.

4. Maybe Jesus's main purpose was killing Lilith. Only the people killed him first. So now it's Sam's turn to try and kill her.

5. He's stronger than Lilith and could easily take her down with his awesome phychic powers.

6.Maybe that's the reason Yellow Eyes bled Sam in the first place. Y.E. did say that he was looking for phychic-born children... Maybe he was really looking for the next Jesus so that he could bring him down at birth and use the baby as war machines. Maybe that's how Mary knew Y.E. from before... Maybe he visited her while she was pregnate and started making plans.

I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see...
----------------------------- :P ------------------------------

Now for the regular mibba people: I actually have one more tidbit for you guys.

-Even though the story will be during 1998, i'll add some things into it that are from a later time. I.E. family guy. The show starred on adult swim in 1999.
July 30th, 2008 at 06:57pm