First Warped

Okay, my first Warped experience was two days ago, although it feels like it was yesterday. I'll give you a run down of what I did.

So, I waited in a huge crowd to get in to the place and then I looked at the scedule ((I totally spelt that wrong)) I got. So, I got it right after the Mayday set ended so I missed them, and I watched Horrorpops for a while. I then headed over to the stage where We The Kings were gunna be playing. I weasled my way into a decent spot until like, four oober tall people stepped in front of me. So, I got smooshed in there and then got out during the last song, coated in a thick layer of sweat. I said hi to my friends who were there and found my mom.

I then wandered around a bit looking for something to eat. My mom saw Relient K setting up on a stage and I ran for it. I stood in the crowd and sang along for the songs I knew and then lost my mom. I then headed around to find food. ((I had fries and water while looking at the July issue of AP((it has Cobra on the cover)))) I saw a sign saying "Relient K signing at Kia tent @ 3". Course I went there immedietly. I waited and scared the rapper dude that was beside the Kia tent and then I met them! After that I dashed off to the stage for The Academy Is... and saw about a third of their set. I then went to a Cobra signing that they refused to allow me into.

I then went and moped beside the tent and talked to my mom. I went and waited in the The Academy Is... signing line. They ended it RIGHT in front of me, everyone behind the end had to be a member of SLH to meet them. Then I moped evern more.

I went and saw the ending of the Say Anything set and ran into the crowd for Against Me. Let's just say they beat me up. I then got second row for Cobra Starship. I was in an immense amount of pain by then. So I goofed around with the three girls next to me and a guy behind me, remember these people. So, Cobra go on and I rock out with them, obviously. During Hey Mister DJ I started having problems breathing because people seemed to be getting closer and closer. I started having a panic attack during Church of Hot Addiction ((I think, I can't remember, everything was messed up then, it might of been after it)). After that song ended and they went into the next song the four people I was talking to earlier noticed me spazzing and got me out of their by 'crowd surfing' over two people. As soon and I was put down my head started spinning so I tried to run out of their as fast as I could without falling over. I hung out outside the crowd until they got off and screamed with my friend Stepha. I went home and collapsed at Wawa((THE ALMIGHTY WAWA!)). I went home, showered, ate, watched a movie, and then slept.

Now, after burning my entire neck and half my face, having a panic attack and moping a lot do you wanna know what I would say about the experience? Was entirely amazing. As horrible as it was the people were amazingly nice, the preformances amazing, and it was amazing! I just have to say I will be going again. I'm still drop dead tired but it was worth it, the panic attack not so much but the bands were.
July 31st, 2008 at 03:49am