Always roll the dice!!!

Hi peoples,

I feel like writing so I decided I would write about my day. Well to start off,yesterday I found this really small dice and I decided to make it like a "8 Ball" thing, if I roll it and it lands on an even number,then it will be a good day,if it lands on an odd number, it will be a bad day.(which now I think I will change it to be the other way around,lol.

So,to start off, I've been keeping a fan in my window,and becuz the curtains are pulled back, I woke up around 8:30,way earlier than normal.I ate breakfast,then decided to take a vitamin and do some work (i never feel like working,but i did today), so I did an INSANE amount of hard work that took about 4 hours,just when I sat down,my mom called me and said that there was a dog that layed down in fron of her car,on the road and wouldn't move,so she asked me to do some work for her so that she could bring it home,so that she could go find the owner and bring it to them. I told her all what I did,and we came to a conclusion so I wouldn't have to do it. I hadn't eaten anything since that morning,so I was eating when she called.Then we got the dog in it's pen,and it kept trying to get out, but we had to take trash to the dump,so we left.

While at the dump there was a kitten there, it was sooo little,and I figured we could take it to the Humane Society along with a few of our other cats on Friday,as we started heading home,I mentioned the idea to my mom,and she turned around.Well she asked the guy working there about it,and he basically told us we couldn't take it (even though it's not his cat,and someone just left it there).So that pissed me off,as we were driving home,the truck broke down.Luckily a good samaritan helped us.We got home.

The dog had gotten out of it's pen,just when we were about to get it and finds it's owner.Well my mom decides she needs to go get a gallon of milk,cuz we're out.She goes down the road and finds the dog and brings it back.She tells me to watch it and make sure it doesn't get out of the pen. (it was HELL,and I got about 10000000 mosquito bites!)

She took FOREVER!! (almost an hour,maybe an hour) On her way home from getting milk,she asked around an she thought she found the owner.Well since it's soo hot outside,she decides she needs to change clothes (meanwhile I've got dirt all over me and i'm sweating).Well we get the dog in the car,drive to the place,and go down this REALLY long driveway.We get down there and honk the horn,no one comes out at first,and then his really cute guy comes out and says he knows who owns the dog,and that he would take the dog back to them.I was soooo embarrassed at how I looked,it was BAD.

So,if that wasn't enough, I get home,go into my room,take off my shoes,and then my mom starts yelling about something.So I run out of my room and stubbed my toe on something,which sliced open the side of my toe,and it was bleeding.So then after that was all over,I went to take a shower,and the water made the cut sting so bad,it made everything miserable.

I finally came and sat at my computer,and see the dice,then I remembered I forgot to roll it!
ALWAYS ROLL THE DICE!!!
July 31st, 2008 at 06:22am