Random As A Cock Punch

(Sorry Chibi. I had to steal it.)

It's been a while since I've given you non-exsistant people who actually read this thing an update, and now is a good a time as ever. There's a lot of shit going down.

I've come to find that Arizona really isn't for me. It's economy might be better than Michigan's, and it may be easier to find a job, but what good is that when I'm more miserable here with a job(At the moment I actually don't have one) than in MI without one? At least I won't be going alone. One of my most cherished friends, Chibi is going to come along too. We're planning on getting a basement apartment and be miserable together, hiding in the dark and writing smut when we're not working thankless jobs.

Sounds like a plan to me. :)

I've also started working on t-shirt and hoodie designs that I want to start selling in an online store. Other than quirky and witty shirts, I'd also like to open up comissions for internet handle related merch. I found that wearing a shirt or hoodie proclaiming your online alias, whether it's from INO, Mibba, WOF or what have you, it's VERY easy to find one another at a concert.

If I were to do this it would be a little expensive than your average band tee (Which is what, 20 bucks or so?), but the item would be emblazoned not only with the users name, but also with a custom design based on what the customer would want. It's also not going to be some cafe press bullshit either. I'll be screen printing each item individually.

So for the price of a hoodie, say from Hot Topic with some dumb bullshit on it, you can get one from me. It'll be a piece with great quality, and something completely unique. Hit me up if you're at all intrigued.

Also, anyone going to the Leathermouth concert in Detroit in September? I know it's a 18+ venue, but if you are I'd love to meet up. Chibi and I shall be going, and were planning something that I'm sure will go down in concert imfamy. Muwahahahaha. XD

Now for what everyone is waiting for; the info pertaining to my shitty stories. ^^;

I really feel like 'I Never Told You...' needs to be re-worked. Hardcore. I'm still in love with it, but it's merely a rough draft. It needs a lot of tweaking, and now that I know where the story is going and ends, I can fix all the odd loose ends I've left. It will probably be a while (after I've moved) until I start re-writing.

'Romance' is completely being overhauled. I've deleted the story entirely, seeing as I'm starting out fresh. I actually know where this is going and how it ends. I'm also considering re-naming it, once I've finished a few chapters. Sorry, but you'll have to wait about a month or so before you see it again.

'Geek In The Pink' seems to be coming along beautifully. The story has deviated a bit from my original outline, but it seems like it will be coming back on course soon. I haven't really touched it much, but I've finally gotten a few things to click, and an update should be coming soon. I'm really psyched about this story, mostly because I'm a total whore for my own characters and I love drama. DRAMA DRAMA!!

My collab story 'Teenagers', which is featured on Chibi's profile, is slowly coming along. We're trying to chug out ideas, and we've vowed to have at least the next chapter finished before we post another one (Yes. That means Chapter Six is in fact done). This one is gonna be around for a long ass time, but I don't think there will be too much work done on it till Chibi and I are settled. It's a very unnerving story to write.

I'm also considering making a few t-shirts with the logo for the small group of rebels that the story centers around, The North Shore Alliance. Those of you who have been reading will note that the etching on the entrance to the base features a pair of wings. The design features the wings, and circled around them is their mantra 'On Raven's Wings, We Fight For Freedom'.

If you're at all interested, once again, hit me up.

Tallk to you betches laterz.

~Candy
July 31st, 2008 at 06:23am