What a suck-ass day....

Yea. So... I was like the most excited person in the whole world.
I was about to have the coolest job; well... job in the coolest place.
But... Now I don't. Talk about depressing.

I got in touch with this guy at a tattoo studio and he decided that he would hire me to help him out around the shop- You know, clean things, answer phones... Stuff like that.
Today was supposed to be my first day, but when I got there he said that it would be too much of a hastle to hire me because he would have to get a bunch of paperwork and stuff in order for me to be able to work there when the apprentice he's getting in a month would be able to do the same thing in their job description. So there goes that opportunity....
Although he did give me $20 for the inconvenience, and kept my name and stuff, so I might still be able to go there if I fight for it enough come the school year. Prejudice pricks...

Not to mention the fact that my phone charger has decided to play permanent hide and seek.
And my phone's about to die. So today I figured that I'd go out and buy a new one. Think I could find one? Of course not... Because when you're hving a bad day, nothing ever goes your way. So now I'm jobless, and I have no phone charger.... But...

I did get an interview at Stitches on Sunday at 10 in the morning, so there's an alright possible job opportunity. And... I bought Alkaline Trio's Agony and Irony CD today with the $20 I was given; I'm listening to it now, it's not too bad. And I got a caramel frappachino [sp?] to make myself feel better- and that was delicious. Not to mention that I get to watch Little Nicky after. So that's alright....

So maybe it was just the morning that sucks.
And Sunday could totally lift my spirits if I get that job.
Like... I have to save up $2,000 by March for my trip to Europe,
and how am I gonna do that without a job?
Exactly, I'm not. So... wish me luck . :)
July 31st, 2008 at 09:54pm