White Flags

I was surfing the net or really should I say and was reading some blogs from Eliza Cuts and she has to movement I guess in a way you could call it a group. But it's not about being a group, it's about being yourself, Throwing down the towel and calling a truce, for all the bullying that happens over the internet, to racial taunts. I think it is a wonderful Idea so I wanted to share it with you.

The White Flags (Written by Eliza Cuts)

1. any race, any religion, any sex, any size, any age from anywhere in the world.

2. you do not have to be perfect, not now, not ever. never fake a smile.

3. a desire to dream big and to be a better person tomorrow than you were today.

4. you can like any type of music, any band...

5. working to clean up the mess of the, "internet drama scene." {its soooo 2007 to bash people on the internet and we would rather live in the now.)

6. you can come and go as you please but we need you, so please stay.

7. try your best to not put people on blast even though its hard because we know, people can suck.

8. be there to encourage each other and others around us.

9. there are no dues or fees to become a part of the White Flags.

10. come as you are today.

we wave the white flag because we call a truce. we wave a white flag for those we have loved and lost. we wave the white flag to usher in those we gain. we wave our white flag with no agenda. we wave a white flag to prove that things can and will change. we wave the white flag to show that we are to smart to buy what you are selling us. we wave the white flag in good times and in bad. we wave the white flag in times that are happy and in times that are sad. we wave the white flag not to prove that we are better than you but to say, i surrender. i surrender because it is the next right thing to do. pick something today that you surrender to, we do not care what it is.... pick anything.


if you want to join you can send a email to Eliza at eliza@fearlessradio.com, make sure to add your picture and your myspace url, there is also a group on buzznet as well which you can join which is http://www.buzznet.com/groups/thewhiteflags

I Just wanted to share this, cause i think it is a great idea and something I am going to support :-)
Have a nice day
August 1st, 2008 at 02:15am