Homophobic?

My opinion on gay people:
I respect gay's in a way because they have gone out and actually said "I'm gay" (most of them anyway). That takes alot.
I respect them like I respect other people for the most part. However, the other day I was at a resterant and there were two gay people at the table next to me and my company. They were constantly talking and their woman voices were annoying me really bad. They were talking about sword fighting while eating off the same plate. Its not that I don't respect them as a couple but I was just not in the mood.
When I read people's "about me" on their miba they usually say "I'm a non-homophobic" and then they will say something meaning that people who are homophobics are stupid. That is almost just the same as a homophobic hating a gay person because they are gay. "I don't like you because you don't like gay people"???
I have grown up in a small religeous town. They are strongly against gays and think its wrong so its hard for me to just be all the sudden okay with gay people. I try to be, but they still gross me out.
I read a story on mibba about these gay guys. Even the first page started out with them giving each other either a blowjob or a hand job. I'm sorry but that is just sick.
It is one thing to make them like each other,its another thing to make it seem like they are gay for the wrong reasons.
I think gay's that don't talk like girls are a little bit more mature about there state of mind.
I don't know if what I'm saying sounds totally bitchy, or understandable, either way tell me what you think.
August 1st, 2008 at 02:40pm