radtastic night; simple plan & new found glory.

videos.

last night was really awesome. i watched jakarta jam with my friend caitlin.

so i immediately went home after school, taking a shower, and went to mulia hotel to pick caitlin up. we then went to tennis indoor senayan after that.

foods arent allowed in there, so she ate her burger before we enter the venue. we entered the venue and waited for the gate to be opened. meanwhile, we watched the opening act on a small stage. scared by bums was the band we saw, they came from bali.

cate and i lined... waiting. duh. the gate should be opened at 17.30 but it was opened at around 18.30. oh em eff gee.

after we went in, we walked to the front-ish row and sat down because we were tired from lining. the concert should've started by 18.30, but it started at 20.00 instead. the lights went off, everyone cheered, and andra and the backbone went first. i didnt sing along to every song; i dont really listen to local bands but i still like them.

when they were done, the staff took a few [ha, a few] minutes to prepare the next band's stage. they changed the drum set, the microphone, the guitars, the bass... and then the lights went off.

people cheered for simple plan, but i knew it wasnt them that were going to perform next, because i saw a keyboardist... and simple plan doesnt have a keyboardist. so i shouted nfg instead. "EN EFF FUCKING GEE!!!!"

and then they went out, performing their songs. i dont really know their songs lol. but i did record them.

people were squishing and squishing. at first i thought we will be some human juice when the concert ended, but thank god we didnt.

and ohzemegod. JORDAN FUCKING HELD MY HAND. he held it tightly for a quite long time. omg omg omg omg. i'm actually not a big fan of nfg, but who doesnt get excited when their hands were held by their favorite person?

they performed my friends over you for the last song. and then the staff went out to change the things, they even added something. cate and i and also the girls around us were tired so we sat down for a while.

and suddenly the lights went off. everybody stood up. i tried to but ended up falling down, and tried to stand up again. when i did, i helped cate to stand up. our attention turned to the stage, and saw the band started to walk on the stage. the lights went on as the keyboards of generation started to play.

you should see pierre with your own eyes, in front of you, not in the media. he has a darn cute baby face. and he spoke indonesian language so much, and i found it really cute.

and david was really smiley. and he looks like frank iero... i wonder if they were related. especially both of them are hyper. and yes david was kinda hyper during the concert.

and OH! they did a cover of flo rida and t-pain's low. it was so amazing.

the concert continued and it was the best-fucking-night of my life. i even love this better than fob and mcr's ;D

these are the quotes that i remembered from the concert:

nfg
steve: "how do you say jordan's an asshole?" *stopped* "dont- dont say that, its not a good word."

sp
pierre: "i wanna learn indonesian language."
david: "i know a way to learn indonesian. you know... hook up with an indonesian girl."
girl crowd: *screamed*
pierre: "ada wanita cantik?" [ada= is there, wanita= lady, cantik= beautiful, pretty]

pierre: "if you got a cellphone, raise it up high. if you got a lighter, raise it up high. if you got matches... it might not be enough."

they should come back [again]. oh, have i told you that they came here at 2005? yeah they did. but i didnt watch them, duh. i was 10 that time!
August 1st, 2008 at 08:26pm