This is probably why you have to be 16 years or older to drive....

I slid into the car and the the door, before buckling my seat belt. My three friends all piled in the car as i stuck the key in the ignition and started the car up.
I kept my foot on the break as I put the car in reverse. Then I turned around so I could see behind me and slightly eased my foot off the brake a little too much. I immediately slammed on the break.
I don't even think my friends noticed that I was kind of panicking a little. They were all talking so loud, trying to talk over one another's voices, and then there was the blaring music which i had to turn down a lot...
So I took a deep breath and tried to drown out the sound of their laughter. Then I tried again, taking my foot off the brake. Okay so that went well, however when I turned the car so i wouldn't hit the car that was parked behind me, I didn't even really notice the car's presence that just happened to be parked next to me.
I turned too quick, and too sharp causing the front right corner of my car to scrape against the back door of that stupid red car (that i now hate so much). I didn't even hear it but apparentely my friends did.
They all started freaking out, and told me to just drive away before any body saw us so I did. Quickly.
But as I did-out of the corner of my eye-I could see One women standing on the curb, staring, with her cell phone in hand.
***
okay im really not a bad driver i just have a lot of problems with back out okay? lol :D
But yeah me and my friends eventually went back, and it turns out that that lady called the cops. I got in a LOT of trouble. but my friends didn't (those lucky bastards lol).
But the point is....Don't break the law and drive before you have a permit or a valid liscense....or at least know how to back out better than i can lol.
And I also think...That we need to think before we do something stupid.
BTW i took my moms car keys and took her car without her knowing. so i guess i kinda sorta stole my moms car....and we were gonna go to jack in the box to get tacos! yah! hahha
but i think its kind of funny now, though i was freaking out then.
....We never did get our Tacos....
August 3rd, 2008 at 03:09am