3rd August, 13:45

Hey there!

I decided that I would make regular entries in here. Because it really helps me. Haha. I make myself sound like such a doof (Y) xD

- - -

Yesterday was really fun... And stuff. Haha. Me and some friends... Actually. Scrap that. Me, Laura, Ben and Nikki went into town (kinda, more the park :P) and it was so funny. We were all just so happy. It felt so normal! (Lol.)

But half way through the day, Ben, Laura and I went to my best mate Ryan's party. On the way there we saw Charlie, Lucy and Lianne. We all got the bus together and we were writing out the cards, haha.

When we got to the party it was just so much fun. (Geez, I really say fun and funny way too much...) Ryan and two of his friends were there already. (Well, obviously Ryan was there, haha! But I can only remember that one of the girl's names was Talia... I know that the other one began with S though xD Go me! Lol..) Then we were all crowding in his bedroom. It's so small so it was ratehr hilarious trying to fit all of us in there. We were on the floor, the bed, everywhere.

Me and Ben got him a firemans suit for his birthday. He put it on and it was just hilarious! (Gosh, now I am saying hilarious alot. Hmm...) It was really small and he struggled to put it on. It was well worth it though! Hehe.

- - -

I realise that most of this is just random rambles.. But I need to write it somewhere. Hehe! And I'm mega bored.

I know that Ben will be reading this at one point.. Sooooo.....

HI BEN! -Waves stupidly- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE! <3

Hehe. Well, after my random outburst there. I think it's time I should be off.

Byeee xo

[ . LaurennLightning . ]
August 3rd, 2008 at 02:53pm