this really sucks

One of my good friends is going through a really tough time right now.
I'm trying my best to be there for her but some times I don't know what to say.
So here's what's going on:
Her brother was really really in love with this girl but the broke up because she is a stupid wh*r^. He ended up getting another girlfriend to get over the other one. He ended up getting her pregnant, too. But he still wasn't over the other girl and started to see her again behind pregnant girl's back. She broke it off again and he tried to kill himself. My friend stopped him but he got angry and left. He went missing and the next day his grandma found him in a park near her house with a gash on his arm and an "X" across his heart. They rushed him to the hospital and he needed a blood transfusion.
The next day he went into shock and fell into a coma.

Here's the timeline:
Friday Aug. 1- He tries to swallow his mother's pills. My friend stops him and he goes missing.
Saturday Aug 2- They find him at the park around noon. They rusch him to the hospital.
Sunday Aug 3- They go to the hospital at 2 in the morning because he went into a coma.

My friend has already lost a father and a brother. She doesn't deserve or need to lose another one.
August 4th, 2008 at 03:13am