Actions Speak Louder Than Words. Sequel?

Okay.
Fuck.

About this sequel...
I'm not feeling it. I'm not sure whether it's just because I'm not in the mood for writing or if I truely can't write it...either way I'm not going to post the last chapter of ASLTW or the idea of the sequel until I figure it out.

I'm really in two minds about this.
1. I don't want to ruin ASLTW with a crappy plot sequel. I think it's too complicated for that and I don't want to ruin a good thing. I want to move on and think of other story ideas. I'm going back to school soon so I wont be able to post half as much as I do now. Or write for that matter.

2. I don't want to let you all down. I promised a sequel and the idea I have isn't bad but I'm not entirely happy with it. I don't like to go back on my promises. And I don't want to let go of my charactors. I've enjoyed writing ASLTW, surely I can enjoy writing a sequel.

I really don't know what to do, this is just a heads up as to what might happen. Right now it's fifty/fifty. You'll all just have to wait a couple of days to see if the first thoughts pass or not. I'm sorry. The fact that I could be getting my exam results tomorrow doesn't exactly help, I'm a bit pre occupied. If results are good you'll get 39 tomorrow. If not you'll have to wait an extra day. I know I said I would post 39 today but I need ot edit it and I'm not in the right mind set.
Who knew writing could be this complicated and stressful?

That's just to let you know what's going on in my head at the moment. As soon as i know more you all will.

Oh p.s. Who.sold.out? Yes if I do the sequel I will be posting links everywhere, authors note, summary page and my profile. I'll make sure everyone knows.
August 4th, 2008 at 04:46pm