Warped Tour 2008

Alright, this is going to be mostly pictures. I'll try to explain Warped as we go along!

Image
This is Andi and Tera. We were waiting for the doors to open.

Image
This is Alex Suarez playing drums. Why, I don't know. There was this dude shouting, "Alex! Alex! Hey! Suarez!" Andi was hitting my shoulder and pointing. She was like, "Dude, dude, dude! Look!" and standing approximately six feet away was Gabe Saporta! Sadly, I was too late to take a picture. But it was pretty rad.

Image
So this is Ryland Blackinton. I love his shirt! His alter-ego, Guy Ripley, was on my shirt.

Image
The best picture of Cobra that I took! This is Gabe Saporta and Victoria Asher. I think they might've been playing Bring It (Snakes on a Plane) when I took this... I only had to zoom in a little bit!

Image
This is the Academy Is... I seriously zoomed in all the way. They're tiny.

Image
Alright, so, this is me around noon. Maybe a little later than noon. I don't know.

Image
This was during Katy Perry's set (obviously). I zoomed in all the way again. This is the best picture I got of her playing.

Image
This is Gym Class Heroes. They were playing Cupid's Chokehold and I was taking a look at Travis's girlfriend.

Image
Katy Perry signing!

Image
This is me meeting Katy Perry! I gave her a broken tiara and a bracelet I made. You can see the tiara on her head and the bracelet going on her wrist. She asked me where the other part of the tiara was, and I said, "Cobra Starship has it." And she was like, "Those bastards!" Her security guard lady was like, "It was Gabe, wasn't it?!"

Image
Deep conversation. She was either asking me where I got my strawberry earrings or what my name is... Either way, it was deep. And, for anyone that's going to Warped (which is almost over), if there's a Katy Perry signing, please, go to it. You might be waiting in line for an hour or so, but it is so worth it! She's so fucking nice in person.

Image
This was taken right after I hugged her! (By the way, thank you very much, Whale!)

Image
"What did you call me?!"

Image
A very bad picture of All Time Low.

Image
And these are three very sexy bitches after Warped!
August 4th, 2008 at 07:02pm