Love

I loved this book so much. The entire Twilight Saga is absolutely brilliant. The ending of the saga was entirely perfect. I don't like how Stephenie Meyer writes that much, but the Twilight Saga is wonderful in so many other ways. After I finished reading Breaking Dawn I had some thoughts that woulnd't get out of my head.

My bff is kinda down on the love subject no matter how hard me and my other bffs try, she has just given up on love. She always asks," Why do people want love so much, when it hurts you so bad?" I always knew the answer, but after I read the book is how I could shape it into words. No one wants some stupid kids love, or serious business love, everyone wants magic, the love that Bella and Edward share. I was so moved by the factor that my eyes had small tears. The love between them is so strong. I wasn't grossed out when.....you know:P That was actually pretty passionate. Everything about their love screams passion!!

Their love is totally unconditional. They love each other so much, they even love each other's flaws. In Edward's eyes Bella is totally perfect and the same for Bella. Thats the love evreyone wants. That is the love that keeps the world from destroying itself.

So, my conclusion is:

To get your Edward, you must first live through Jason, Charlie and Michael.
To get your mr. perfect you must first live through the ass, the cheater, and the leaver.

Thanks for reading. Honestly, my head was WAY to filled with romance crap, its good to be my rocker self again \m/ >.< \m/
August 4th, 2008 at 08:24pm